Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Facts On No-Fuss Plans Of DVLA Change of Address

You're able to replace your address when using the online system that the DVLA have set up. https://www.contactthem.co.uk/dvla-change-of-address

However, most of the time it'll make your life much easier by using the dedicated phone number for DVLA change of address. This way you can make certain that your application has been handled correctly. Also, you'll be able to ask any queries you will likely have concerning your driving licence. Generally, things are going to be a bit easier for you once you speak to a real person. It cuts down on a lot of the confusion.

Why You Need to Update Your Home Address

If you update your address with the DVLA, there will be changes made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) will be kept up to date

• There will be a new billing address for all payments you need to make to the DVLA.

Important

It is crucial that all this information is kept up to date. It helps to ensure that any correspondence related to your licence is delivered to the right address. As an example; for anyone who is unfortunate enough to be caught by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay off your fine or contest the fee. By changing your address, you'll be able to make certain that any notifications concerning the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be sent to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss those as it could mean having to pay enormous penalties!

Telephone Change of Address DVLA
You will also need to ensure that your vehicle is registered to the correct address for insurance purposes.

You should note that if you don't inform the DVLA once your address changes, you will be given a fine as high as £1, 000. It is going to be very tough to challenge this fine, meaning that you are going to be left significantly out of pocket! Obviously, there is going to be a small grace period for the amount of time that you will have to update your driving licence details, but this is not going to be lots of time, so we do suggest that the second you know that anything will change with your circumstances, you give the DVLA a telephone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you are able to say that you have that dealt with and it does not need to be done again.

Comments

• I would like to show my gratitude for your generosity giving support to people who should have guidance on your issue. Your real dedication to getting the message along had become really helpful and has regularly empowered employees much like me to reach their desired goals. Your own warm and friendly help and advice denotes much a person like me and somewhat more to my colleagues.
  • I have to voice my love for your kindness supporting folks who actually need help on in this issue. Your very own commitment to getting the solution all through became exceptionally invaluable and have consistently permitted employees just like me to get to their desired goals. This informative guide can mean a whole lot to me and further more to my office colleagues.
  • I am only commenting to let you be aware of what a great discovery my friend's princess experienced reading your webblog. She came to understand a wide variety of issues, not to mention what it's like to have a very effective helping character to have many people without problems gain knowledge of specific multifaceted topics. You undoubtedly surpassed her expected results. Thanks for rendering the useful, healthy, edifying.
  • In the wonderful scheme of things you'll get an A just for hard work. Where you lost me was first in the facts. As as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details... And that couldn't be much more correct right here. Having said that, permit me say to you just what did deliver the results. Your writing is actually quite powerful and this is most likely why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, while I can certainly see a leaps in logic you make, I am not really sure of just how you seem to connect your ideas which help to make your conclusion. For now I will subscribe to your position but trust in the future you link the dots much better.